Friday, April 5, 2013

A Wake-Up Story





Okay so recently I've been into going green and everything...I've been doing a ton of research and recently attended this awesome webinar on why it's important to keep toxins out of a baby's nursery most especially.  


I'm not going to lie and say that Joe and I are perfect parents when it comes to not buying plastic toys, or the like, but we are working on it and hopefully before we move into our new house we'll be in a place where transitioning to all wood, non-toxic, organic, etc. is a reality.  

Joe and I have been busy with work, school, holidays, buying a house, etc. etc. etc. so I will update later next week after I have turned in my 3 major projects that are due on Monday about what has been going on in our lives! 



No comments:

Post a Comment