Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Halloween!

Yesterday was Novaley's first halloween! 


Haha! These socks were great!


Here was her first outfit:


I forgot I moved all her Halloween themed clothes in her closet to a different side so for the past few days she's been wearing "regular" clothes...so now I have about 5 other halloween outfits she needs to wear..which she will be wearing AFTER halloween lol. oh well......

Anyways, Luckily two days ago I figured out what I wanted her to be.........
here's a clue:


A butterfly!! Her name actually means "chasing butterflies" so it was fitting.



I actually wanted her to be a wint-o-green lifesaver since that's my favorite candy lol, but got too lazy about making the whole costume. 
maybe next year! 

Here's a few more pictures from yesterday....



We took about a million family pictures...this was the best we could get lol.


Then after all the pictures she had her bath.....

 It's funny because afterwards her dad always gives her hair a "New Jersey Blow Out".....as you can see.....

All grown up...

Finally we put her to bed around 10 and she slept until 7 this morning! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment