Saturday, October 20, 2012

Family Comes to Visit!!

This week my parents and brother Steven came to visit us for a few days. 
On the drive down they stopped to see my brother Patrick who is currently riding in Oklahoma for a few days as well. 
They were here Thursday night through noon today, and it was sad to see them go back to MN. 
Well first they were going to stop back in OK to see Patrick again, so they'll be leaving back to MN tomorrow!

Anyways. So when they came we went out to a Peruvian restaurant that Joe and I like to go to since its right next to his school. 




There's some of the food that we had...my mom thinks its weird that me and my brothers are always texting each other pictures of our food lol. I guess it is kind of weird now that I think of it......but, oh well! 

We went to a few different stores while they were here, but mostly just bummed around.  Steven went swimming a few times.....Oh, and my mom taught me how to crochet. Well she taught me a few different stitches and chains. I wouldn't say I'm even close to being an expert lol. But these are the basics for pretty much any project. 




Joe had to work Saturday school today which sucked.....and he's actually sleeping right now as he's feeding Novaley. 
So I should probably go and put her to bed since it's wayyyy past her bedtime!
Oh and btw she's been sleeping every night until at least 7:30 for the past week now!!! And really the only reason why she gets up is because Joe is so dang loud when he's getting ready in the morning for work! I'm going to see if she sleeps longer tomorrow since he doesn't have to work.........I guess we will see what happens! :)

I finally got around to somewhat organizing Novaley's closet so I'll take pictures of that tomorrow and post them in the next few days!! 

BYE!









No comments:

Post a Comment